Join Our Dynamic Team!
Help Provide Online Education and Training Opportunities to Residents in Superior Greenstone!
Are you passionate about empowering people through online education and training leading to jobs?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and dedicated team environment?
If so, a career opportunity awaits you with Contact North I Contact Nord!
At Contact North I Contact Nord, we are committed to increasing the number of underserved Ontario residents who take online programs and courses from Ontario’s colleges, universities, Indigenous institutes, and other providers while remaining in their community.
We actively recruit and provide free support services to students and prospective students in Superior Greenstone and other rural and remote communities across Ontario.
By joining our team as an Education & Training Advisor, you can recruit and help people access life-changing education and training opportunities that have a lasting impact on their lives.
Why choose us?
- Unlock Potential: Be a catalyst for personal growth and development by connecting Superior Greenstone residents with online education and training programs that meet their needs and interests.
- Join a Like-Minded Team: Work alongside dedicated professionals who share your passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
- Fulfilling Career Opportunities: Experience the satisfaction of meaningful work as you support individuals across Superior Greenstone in achieving their educational goals.
EDUCATION & TRAINING ADVISOR – SUPERIOR GREENSTONE (BILINGUAL)
As the Education & Training Advisor, based in Marathon, Ontario you are expected to generate student registrations every week.
You coordinate our online learning centres in Marathon, Manitouwadge, Pic Mobert First Nation, Terrace Bay, Wawa, Longlac, and White River.
Your challenging and rewarding responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to generate student registrations every week
- Provide ongoing support to students throughout their education journey
- Engage with the community, businesses, and agencies to generate student registrations every week
- Ensure recorded registrations meet all the requirements and are accurate
- Coordinate operations of the online learning centres
- Monitor trends in the communities you support and sharing best practices with the team
- A college or university credential in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience and developed skills in direct sales or recruitment
- Proven ability to engage with businesses and community organizations
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Bilingual proficiency in English and French (verbal and written) is required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Valid driver’s licence and reliable transportation for travel within the area
Why choose Contact North I Contact Nord as your employer?
- We value your skills and expertise, focusing on what you can contribute
- A competitive starting wage of $27.32 per hour
- A comprehensive employee benefits package
- An Employer/Employee Group RRSP with a matching contribution plan
- 15 days of accumulated paid vacation annually
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities
Hours of Work
Full-time appointment with 35 hours per week. Hours are mainly daytime; however, flexibility to accommodate evenings and weekends is required.