Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position:
EDUCATION & TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE – Kenora
Reporting to the Education & Training Advisor, the Education & Training Representative position will be based out of our Kenora online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and schedule Student Recruitment & Services Representatives to deliver Contact North | Contact Nord’s services and support to students using the online learning centre(s) within the territory.
- Complete and ensure follow-ups with prospective students and students using Contact North | Contact Nord’s services at the online learning centre(s) within the territory to provide details on all services available and explore the option of registering in a first or subsequent course.
- Enter and update complete and accurate data in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool populating all required fields and ensure Student Recruitment & Services Representatives do the same.
- Coordinate the exam bookings and invigilation services ensuring processes and guidelines are followed, timelines are met and information accurately entered.
- Record weekly data provided by the Education & Training Advisor and the Student Recruitment & Services Representatives on Requests for Services responded to at the online learning centre(s) each Friday afternoon.
- Pro-actively identify and present a list of opportunities to generate registrations to the Education & Training Advisor every week (where available), which may include career and education fairs, suitable locations for targeted distribution and posting of promotional materials, new referral organizations and influencers, and other opportunities.
- At the request of the Education & Training Advisor, actively promote Contact North | Contact Nord’s services, including available online programs and courses, at targeted events or meetings and promptly submit factual updates on participation in such events to the Education & Training Advisor, including statistics on the number of potential registrations, number of potential new clients, influencers or stakeholders engaged and other relevant details.
- Actively support all Targeted Recruitment Campaigns in the local community(ies) supported by the online learning centre(s) as directed by the Education & Training Advisor, including targeted distribution of promotional materials and tracking responses/interest in the CRM and other tracking tools.
- The Education & Training Representative submits a Daily Report to the Education & Training Advisor by 4:00 p.m. listing key operational and recruitment related steps taken, key statistics, any major issues and how they were resolved, complaints and how they were handled. The Education & Training Representative immediately flags any urgent or time sensitive issues to the Education & Training Advisor.
- A Secondary School Diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant.
- 1-3 years customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre, banks/insurance companies.
- 1-3 years experience in a sales position, such as retail, call centre, business sales, banks/insurance companies.
- Proven bilingualism (written and oral) in areas designated under the French Language Services Act; proven bilingualism is an asset in areas not designated under the Act.
- Experience with, or a willingness, to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing.
- Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of online learning.
- Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local host and other community stakeholders.
Compensation & Benefits
$18.50 per hour plus vacation pay and statutory holiday pay.
Hours of Work
Part-time 28 hours per week based on the online learning centre’s requirements