Contact North | Contact Nord is seeking a positive, energetic and organized individual to fill the following part-time position:
EDUCATION & TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE – Moosonee
Reporting to the Education & Training Advisor, the Education & Training Representative position will be based out of our Moosonee online learning centre. The successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and schedule Student Recruitment & Services Representatives to deliver Contact North | Contact Nord’s services and support to students within the territory.
- Complete and ensure follow-ups with prospective students and students using Contact North | Contact Nord’s services within the territory to provide details on all services available and explore the option of registering in a first or subsequent course.
- Enter and update complete and accurate data in the customer relationship management (CRM) tool populating all required fields and ensure Student Recruitment & Services Representatives do the same.
- Record and submit weekly data each Friday regarding the amount of Requests for Services that were responded to for the Territory.
- Pro-actively identify and present a list of opportunities to generate registrations may include career and education fairs, suitable locations for targeted distribution and posting of promotional materials, new referral organizations and influencers, and other opportunities.
- Actively promote Contact North | Contact Nord’s services, including available online programs and courses, at targeted events or meetings in person or virtually for recruitment of potential new clients, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Actively support all Targeted Recruitment Campaigns in the local community (ies) including targeted distribution of promotional materials and tracking responses/interest in the CRM and other tracking tools.
- The Education & Training Representative submits a Daily Report to the Education & Training Advisor by 4:00 p.m. listing key operational and recruitment related steps taken, key statistics, any major issues and how they were resolved, complaints and how they were handled. The Education & Training Representative immediately flags any urgent or time sensitive issues to the Education & Training Advisor.
- A Secondary School Diploma with preference given to those with a post-secondary credential in a related field such as office administration, business administration, executive assistant.
- 1-3 years customer service experience in fields such as retail, call centre.
- 1-3 years experience in a sales position, such as retail, call centre, business sales.
- The ability to function verbally and in writing in both English and French (bilingual) is considered an asset.
- Experience with, or a willingness, to learn to use a variety of learning technologies such as audio, video and web conferencing such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Experience with, or a willingness, to learn Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Extensive knowledge of the community in order to help engage community partners.
- Able to take full responsibility for key assigned areas of student services process while working with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of online learning.
- Sound functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy through contact with students, faculty/instructors, local host and other community stakeholders.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation, which would allow for travel within the boundaries of the assigned territory at the direction of the Education & Training Advisor is considered an asset
Requirements: Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required
Compensation & Benefits
$18.50 per hour plus vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
Hours of Work
Up to 30 hours per week based on the online learning centre’s requirements